Focus on your core business by adopting a...
Procurement & Transaction Advisory Service
1. To reduce the total cost of products and services.
2. To obtain a larger degree of control over products and service costs.
3. Change the fixed to variable cost ratios of an organisation, by removing fixed costs from the balance sheet.
4. Obtain access to best of breed practices
5. Obtain access to best skills and resources.
6. Increased flexibility of resources to balance fluctuating demand and supply cycles.
Phase 1 - Determine the Need
Phase 2 - Create the Solution
Phase 3 - Manage the Solution
Procurement & Transaction Advisory Services
Sourcing Options is able to provide Transaction Advisory services to clients wishing to acquire products or services. We follow a Strategic Sourcing approach for the sourcing of suitable products or business partners for clients, thereby enabling the organisation to focus on its core business.
Sourcing Options is a professional services organisation that provides a range of Management Consulting Services, including Supply Chain Consulting services; Procurement; Legal & Contract Law; Organisational Design and Human Capital Consulting services.
Unit C1, 43 Escourt Avenue,
Wierda Park X2, Centurion, 0157